Starting on April 30, Call of Duty: Mobile kicks off its first official Esports tournament: Call of Duty®: Mobile World Championship 2020 Tournament in collaboration with Sony Mobile.
Want to know more about it? Don’t worry we are here.
After you’ve mastered the beginning stages of the tournament, players will have a chance to compete for their share of $1 million in total prizes. It all starts online on April 30.
- To be eligible to participate in any Call of Duty: Mobile competition, a player must be at least 18 years of age, reside in an eligible country.
- Players need to be ranked veteran or higher in Multiplayer. not Battle Royale to be eligible to play. Get more details and a complete overview of Ranked Mode on the Games Blog.
- Players must be in good standing with respect to any Call of Duty accounts registered by said player, with no undisclosed violations.
- Players must also be free of or served fully any penalties from previously breaking any official Call of Duty Mobile or Activision Publishing rules.
- Additional eligibility terms and conditions apply.
Note – The event is void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. We reserve the right to investigate player information where eligibility is in question.